TENA ProSkin Wash Cream (Pump) - 500ml
Including VAT: £4.12
£3.43 per unit
|Quantity||2 packs||5 packs||10 packs|
Tena Wash Cream is a surfactant-free emulsion. It is intended for frequent cleansing of intimate skin areas when changing incontinence pads, but can also be used for whole-body cleansing. The cream has skin moisturising and protection properties, and can be left on the skin without rinsing. Wipe off any cream contaminated when applying first layer.
This creamy 3-in-1 formula promotes skin health by gently cleansing, restoring, and protecting the vulnerable skin of elderly individuals.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile skincare - Primarily used for frequent perineal skin care of incontinent individuals when changing absorbent products, but can also be used for full body cleansing when soap and water may otherwise dry the skin.
- No need to rinse - Unlike soap and water there is no need to rinse off.
- Leaves skin moisturised - 7x more moisturising than soap and water, which can dry the skin.
- Hygienic cleansing - Eliminates cross contamination through sinks and washcloths.
- Supports healthy skin - Dermatologically tested. Helps to maintain the skin’s natural pH. Alcohol-free and soap-free.
- Mildly perfumed - Helps to leave the skin feeling fresh, clean and free from unpleasant odours.
- Swan Ecolabel approved - Licensed to carry the Swan or Nordic Ecolabel for meeting environmental and consumer quality standards.
- Convenient - Available in a convenient pump bottle.
- Variour sizes - Available in 150ml tuble, 500ml pump bottle and 1000ml pump bottle
How to use
Can be used for daily whole-body cleansing and is applied using a Tena Soft Wipe. TENA Wash cream is left on the skin, however, excess should be wiped off. Can also be used as a wash in the shower using 3-5 pumps for cleansing the body.
- Face: Avoid Wash Cream near eyes. 1-2 pumps for facial cleansing.
- Body and hands: Use 3-5 pumps of TENA Wash Cream directly onto the Soft Wipe. Dab on the skin, then massage for an even distribution of the cream. Then turn the wipe over and gently remove any excess Wash Cream, do not rinse off.
- Legs and feet: Use 3-5 pumps of TENA Wash Cream directly onto the Soft Wipe. Dab on the skin then massage for an even distribution. Always proceed from thighs towards the feet. Turn the wipe over and gently remove any excess Wash Cream.
- Perineal Cleansing: Remove any bulk stool with toilet paper. Initially use 205 pumps of Wash Cream directly on the Soft Wipe. Proceed always from front to back and ensure the areaq has been thoroughly cleaned. Repeat with more Wash Cream and new wipe to thoroughly clean the area.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearates, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Palmitate, Glycerin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid
|Family Name||TENA Cleanse (No Rinse)|
|Pack Size||1 Bottle|
|Units Per Pack||1|